At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
From the office of BASF Nederland B.V. in Arnhem a large part of the 45.000 BASF products are sold to national and international customers. These products find their way to the consumer in thousands of applications. A number of service departments are also present at this location, such as Sales, Marketing, Sustainability, Finance & Control, Human Resources, Communication, Facility Management and Legal & Tax.
You will do an internship at our location in Arnhem (but with the possibility of mobile working, in relation to CoVid-19) where you will have the opportunity to get insights in the methodologies of BASF regarding marketing and sustainability. Your task is to contribute to the company success by realizing sustainability ambitions.
Possible topics / projects you will be working on:
1. Circular economy at BASF
- Support existing circular economy projects
- Support initiating new projects relevant to BASF value chains with BASF colleagues
2. Sustainability in the value chain
- Sustainability mapping of relevant customers (top 25 customers Benelux) and industry segments (packaging, construction, food & feed, plastics)
3. Circular business models
- Evaluate new business models fitting to BASF projects
We are looking for a student with a hands-on mentality and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders. The ability to work independently as well as in a team complete your profile. Furthermore you bring:
- You are an enrolled student in the field of International Business or related
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English (preferable also French)
- You have an analytical way of thinking
- An open personality completes your profile
A challenging internship at an international organization with on-the-job training in a professional and motivated team for 3-6 month, starting from September 2021. You will have the chance to experience real-life sustainability and company strategies in the chemical environment and the possibility to take the lead in different projects. You will get a market-oriented monthly internship compensation.