At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork.
Along the order-to-cash process, we are passionate about keeping master data up to date along the supply chain, weighing potential credit risks, and thus executing payment flows on time. We are close to our customers and contribute to BASF's success every day with needs-based and innovative solutions. Join our team as soon as possible and ensure together with us high-quality customer accounting.
- You will be responsible for posting incoming payments, will perform accounts receivable related payments and will clarify payment discrepancies with customers.
- Furthermore, you will be in regular contact with customers, sales, credit management and colleagues in other financial departments.
- You will participate in preparing the monthly and annual closings for BASF Group companies.
- Using your expertise and ideas, you will optimize our workflows in cooperation with your colleagues.
- completed formal vocational training program in business and commerce or a comparable degree or certification.
- first professional experience in accounts receivable is a plus.
- ideally knowledge and skills in working with SAP R/3.
- excellent communication skills in Dutch as well as in English or German; additional French language skills would be a plus.
- Enjoy working in intercultural teams.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.