BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH is a full legal subsidiary of BASF with structures similar to those of a start-up. We serve our customers in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industry, within the dynamic market of additive manufacturing. We build the business in materials, system solutions, components and services in the 3D printing segment and work closely with the global research platforms and application technicians of BASF.
We are the world leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us. At BASF careers develop from opportunities.
For further information, please visit: www.basf-3dps.com
The additive manufacturing industry is young, dynamic and growing at high speed. BASF 3D printing solutions has been part of this industry since 2012 and is part of BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH, Heidelberg, Germany. Our company is developing, producing and globally selling 3D printing filaments for Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) applications. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the process of creating commercial products which means working close together with R&D, Marketing Communication, Operations, Application Technology, Quality and Sales.
- Conduct activities and define methods around filaments, to identify the customer’s needs together with the sales teams.
- Specify and develop products that are derived from the current portfolio, specifically for large customers.
- Assess competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products.
- Take ownership of the change management process which is driven by quality or (internal) customer requests.
- Identify new suppliers and partners and conduct trials together with them to assess quality and setup commercial conditions.
On a personal level, you impress us with highly developed interpersonal skills, innovative working style and strong ability to come up with solutions and achieve successes as part of a team. Ideally you seek to proactively evaluate yourself, identify areas for development and continuously improve your skill set. Further requirements:
- You have obtained a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Chemistry.
- You have a strong interest, experience with or have additional certifications in either project management, quality management or supply management.
- You have gained at least 3 years of experience with project management and product development at industrial companies.
- A basic understanding of different types of polymers, their properties and their potential uses in end products is preferred.
- You have excellent English and Dutch language skills.
A challenging range of duties with a high level of personal responsibility. Your initial training and familiarization will take place "on the job" in a dedicated and capable team.
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial, and/or international level.
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important.