We are the number one name in chemistry worldwide due to our intelligent solutions: for your clients and for a sustainable future. The development possibilities for our employees are just as diverse as the people are, regardless of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability, or philosophy of life. It is a combination that exceeds all expectations and makes us stronger together. This defines us a world leader in chemistry because at BASF, we create careers.
We want to contribute to a world that provides a sustainable future and adds to the quality of life for everyone. That is why we offer products and solutions, which are designed to make the ideal use of the available means to overcome challenges. This is what we call a successful enterprise.
Together with other trainees, you will follow a challenging two-year traineeship. During this time, you will work three periods of eight months on one project at a different location, gaining experience in positions that match your field and ambitions. Apart from that, you will work with a project team on corporate projects within the Benelux region. This way you will not only learn more within your field of expertise, but you will also learn more about our organization. Furthermore, we offer you master classes and personal coaching for your own development. All of this to make you ready for an interesting, unlimited position within BASF with more room for development.
In short, the program looks like this:
- 3 modules of 8 months each
- Each module at a different location within the Benelux region (think about Arnhem, Waterloo, Heerenveen)
- Experience in positions that match your field and ambitions
- Responsibility for diverse, location-related projects and participation in international corporate projects
- Learning and coaching on the job
- Fixed mentor for a period of 2 years
- High level Masterclasses together with other trainees
- Individual personal development
- Building a network within BASF
- You have successfully completed a Master’s degree related to International Business, Business Administration, Digitalization or similar
- Proven leadership and entrepreneurial drive by extracurricular activities or work experience
- Strong affinity with communication and preferably also with digitalization and/or sustainability
- Full professional English
- Advanced communication and collaborative skills
- Intercultural oriented and open minded
- Mobile, flexible to work on different locations, national and abroad
Challenging assignments with a lot of responsibility and a “on the job” training in an expert and motivated team and international work environment.
In addition, you will receive:
- A contract for two years with a chance for an unlimited position
- A fixed, monthly salary of € 2.800,- (gross) based on 40h/week
- Furthermore, you will receive a fixed 13th month’s salary + 8,3% vacation allowance + a variable gratification
- 25 vacation days + 6 days work-time reduction
- Excellent possibilities for development in an international organization
- A challenging traineeship for one of the best employers of the Netherlands (Top Employer 2021)
We would like to receive your resume and a motivation letter including more information about your extracurriculum activities and the motivation why you want to work for BASF.
- 1st interview (HR)
- 2nd interview (Management (at location))
- Selection assessment will be conducted by an external party