We are the number one in the world in chemistry due to our intelligent solutions: not only for our customers but also for a sustainable future. The possibilities for the development of our employees are just as diverse as our people themselves, and sex, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or philosophy do not influence this. It is a combination that exceeds all expectations and makes us stronger. And that is typical of the world leader in chemistry. Because at BASF we create careers.
BASF3D Printing Solutions (a young and ambitious organization, with approximately 55 employees) produces high-quality 3D printing filament for demanding end users and various applications. We offer a very varied range of products that are available worldwide. The emphasis is on engineering materials for industrial applications. Production facilities and the office are located at the Emmtec Industry and Business Park in Emmen. We are growing faster than the market and have been part of BASF since 2017.
Curious about BASF3DPrinting? Check out our website for more information: https://www.ultrafusefff.com
As Supply Chain Planner at our location in Emmen you will be responsible for the operational purchase of raw- and auxiliary materials. You will be the first point of contact for matters such as stock availability, delivery times and customer-specific orders. In this new position you will be the only expert in supply chain planning at the location Emmen. In addition, you will be…
- … responsible for stock management according to the self-prepared and naturally coordinated forecast.
- … responsible for the production planning of the various production lines and groups, the outsourcing of productions to external parties (tolling) and the creation of reports and improvement proposals.
- … analyzing the entire supply chain and implementing changes and / or improvements based on your findings.
- … coordinating, selecting, and assessing the cooperation between all parties in order to maintain a healthy balance between supply and demand.
- … in contact with internal departments such as sales, production, and packaging, as well as with suppliers on a daily base.
For this position we are searching for a solution- and result oriented decision maker with an analytically mindset. Stress resistance and the ability to overview your field of responsibility complete your profile. Also you bring:
- A completed MBO+ education, for example Logistics Management.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in production planning.
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch, customer-oriented and accessible.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team. Besides that, you will receive:
- A full-time job (32 – 40 hours a week), starting with an annual contract.
- A competitive salary depending on age, experience, and education.
- 8.3% holiday allowance.
- 25 vacation days supplemented with 12 adv days based on a 40-hour working week.
- Further possibilities to receive training and follow courses that suit the position.
- Excellent career opportunities within an international organization.