We are the world's number one in chemistry because of our intelligent solutions: for our clients and for a sustainable future. The development opportunities for our employees are as diverse as our people themselves, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or philosophy of life. A combination that exceeds all expectations and makes us stronger. And that is typical of the world leader in chemistry. Because at BASF, we create careers.
In Heerenveen (approx. 230 employees) we develop and produce water-based polymer products and formulation additives for the Packaging and Coatings industry. With a multidisciplinary team (Marketing, Technical Service, Application & Syntheses Lab, Engineering and Production) we work on market demands of the Printing & Packaging industry.
You will mainly be responsible for the Joncryl brand of products. These products are mainly used in printing and packaging materials where food contact is the most important focus. As a Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs Specialist you will be part of an international team. You will be based in Heerenveen and will be responsible for your product range. Your tasks will be concerned with:
- Responsible for the product evaluation of Joncryl brand of products;
- Responsible for the Food Contact evaluation of Joncryl brand of products;
- Support Technical marketing and R&D on the development of food contact products;
- Executing processes to ensure BASF provides adequate product relates regulatory safety and environmental information;
- Working according to and contributes to improve legal and company health, safety and environment standards and policies;
- Executing and support product regulatory systems;
- Fulfilling applicable legal requirements;
- Providing administrative support and back up to the PRA manager;
- Providing input to development of key work processes for PS&R;
- Maintaining proper Regulatory relationship with internal and external customers.
In this position you will report to the Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- HBO – Chemical education;
- Preference of 3 years relevant working experience is a pro;
- Relevant knowledge of Food Contact legislation is a pro;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Good knowledge of English in word and writing;
- Accurate and good communication skills.
- A challenging position for 32 to 40 hours per week with an appropriate monthly salary;
- A year-end bonus + 8.3% vacation allowance;
- A target bonus of 12.5% of the annual salary on average;
- 25 vacation days + 6 adv days;
- Excellent growth opportunities within an international organization;
- Free use of our Employee Assistance Program for the well-being of you and your family members;
- A challenging job with one of the best employers in the Netherlands (Top Employer 2021).