We are the world's number one in chemistry because of our intelligent solutions: for our clients and for a sustainable future. The development opportunities for our employees are as diverse as our people themselves, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or philosophy of life. A combination that exceeds all expectations and makes us stronger. And that is typical of the world leader in chemistry. Because at BASF, we create careers.
In Heerenveen (approx. 230 employees) we develop, produce and distribute water-based polymer and formulation additives products for the Printing & Packaging and Coatings industry. With a multidisciplinary team (Marketing, Technical Service, Development, Supply Chain, EHS, TQM, Maintenance, Engineering and Production) we work on market demands.
The Total Quality Management Specialist position has a regional business focus, which covers the European region for 2 strategical business units. Your tasks include:
- Ensure effective and efficient handling of customer complaints, timely and correct customer feedback and you take care of analysis and reporting. You follow up with corrective actions or improvements;
- Coordinate effective and efficient handling of incoming goods and transport related non-conformances, including analysis and reporting
- Ensure establishment and publication of product Sales specifications in cooperation with development and consequently improving and maintaining of quality data management systems;
- Handle customer requests, quality questionnaires, specification agreements, contracts and questions related to Certificate of Analysis of our products;
- Support/coordinate quality related projects/initiatives, as well as supporting Task Force Management;
- Coordinate handling and approval of requests for product shelf-life extensions from customers as well as internal BASF;
- Execute audits internally, at suppliers/contractors as well as guide customer audits including follow-up on the related findings;
- Support establishment, alignment, improvement and implementation of procedures & working instructions;
- Work closely with other QM specialist and Quality Assurance Coordinator in the team to be able to back up each other to ensure continuity;
- Finally, providing information/presentations and training internally as well as externally with respect to quality relevant topics.
In this position you will report to the TQM Manager. You work in close contact with your team of in total 4 colleagues.
- You have obtained a relevant HBO-education (Bachelor’s degree);
- Excellent knowledge of English and German is preferable;
- You have experience with Quality Management in an international environment;
- Furthermore, you have good knowledge of business processes and quality management systems;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with a clear customer focus and the ability to deal with people at all levels within and outside the organization. You are also a good problem solver and possess organizational skills, that allow you to plan and prioritize.
- A challenging position for 32 to 40 hours per week with an appropriate monthly salary;
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job"
- Training as part of a committed team.
- A target bonus of 12.5% of the annual salary on average;
- 25 vacation days + 6 adv days;
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company;
- Free use of our Employee Assistance Program for the well-being of you and your family members;
- A challenging job with one of the best employers in the Netherlands (Top Employer 2021).